Digitization with SELMO – secure state subsidies now!
Health, sustainability, digitization: Austria is setting the right course.
It needs new economic answers to the current situation. SMEs in particular are feeling the direct effects of the pandemic most acutely. This is why the government’s support program is focusing precisely on them – with the right priorities.
Funding area digitization – what is being funded?
- Investments in hardware, software, technologies
- Digitalization of infrastructure, business models and processes
- New Work Structures, Cybersecurity and E-Commerce
SELMO as the new machine standard touches each of these areas. The software influences the hardware and enables a new integration of modern technologies. On a higher level, processes and infrastructures are digitalized, standardized and made transparent, which in turn opens up new ways of working and thus innovative possibilities for the design of offers.
The total funding rate is 14 percent. Seven percent is allocated to general investments; seven percent to dedicated projects in the areas of health, digitization and sustainability.
The funding can be used for projects with a volume of between 5,000 and 50 million euros.
Important to know: It is also possible to submit several sub-projects or investments in a bundle and the funding may be applied for several times.
Depending on the (financial) size of the project, investments must at least have been initiated between August 1, 2020 and February 28, 2021. According to the official update, there is an extended period of up to three years for corresponding investment volumes.
Digitization and automation with SELMO – the funding at a glance
- No restrictions on company size or industry
- Applications to be submitted between 1 September 2020 and 28 February 2021
- Application to the Austria Wirtschaftsservice (aws) GmbH
- At the time of application, you must have already commissioned SELMO
- Your company must have its headquarters or a permanent establishment in Austria
- There is an obligation to account and report on the investment
- The promotion bonus is depreciable in the amount of 30 percent
We support you and your suppliers to use the SELMO standard promoted in your company. Or directly commission our SELMO Automation as your operative partner!
Simple & Safe
through the generated, uniform software structure
for each machine working according to the IEC 61131 standard
Easy to operate
Focus on simple operation
Mechanics, electrical engineering & software coordinated